Saturday, May 2, 2009

I think I want to have a split personality.
So cool !!
One part shall be kind and gentle.
And the other will kill everybody and anybody =x

I wonder what I should have for lunch.
So restricting lor.
All because of my cough I can't eat so many stuff D:

Oh I just remembered what I wanted to blog about.
You know.
Everytime there's a new kid in your family.
And that kid becomes 1 month old whoopie~ - roll eyes-
There'll be some big celebration.
So my uncle has a new child.
It became one month old.
He booked almost the entire restaurant -_-
And the baby can't even see clearly yet lo.
Very big deal meh.
Then we become 15 or 16.
And nobody throws us a big celebration -_-
Kinda retarded.
Totally wasted my time.
Food also not that good.
My uncle said.
One table $600+
There were 6 tables.
6 X 600 = $3600 wasted on a one month old baby.

People need to think straight -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment