Monday, April 20, 2009

Hey yo. I'm sick.
Woke up at like 1a.m. and couldn't sleep till like what. 3 ?
Woke up at like 8.15 after that.
Told step mom I'm sick.
She just asked me to eat Panadol.
And I'm supposed to go to school.
Then I was like.
WHAT THE FUCK. I'M FUCKING SICK YOU BITCH.

But still went school.
Took cab.
Got on cab at 8.35
Reached school at 8.50
Which the bell was supposed to ring.
It rang at 9, god knows why.
So I wasn't late.
The bitch driver was driving so slowly I could have ran to school instead and be faster still.
Went home at 12.45 as wasn't feeling well.
Benda is an expert on polyclincs, mc's, which sickness give longer day mc, etc.etc.etc.
She even has plans like.
Leave school before 11. Go eat mac breakfast and then see doctor.
And she was like saying sore eyes = 2days mc -.-

Got home. Slept. Woke up at 3++
Went to see doctor at 4.30.
It was closed. Opens at 5.
Ate. Drank.
Went over again at 5.15 and there was a fudging queue !
Got my medicine and mc.
Went home.
Tried swallowing three tablets in one go.
Choked.
I feel so dumb after that.

Thus today was a stupid day !

Shall blog about last Friday.
I was sleeping on my desk.
After Ms Santhi went out.
I sleep sleep sleep. -falls asleep-
Suddenly one mofo.
Comes to my table and
OIE OIE OIE OIE OIE OIE OIE OIE OIE OIE OIE OIE OIE OIE
Oie lan la oie.
Bloody hell woke me up.
I know your girlfriend sitting there la, I sleep got wrong meh. Also no teacher
After the person OIED
I opened my eyes.
He sort of patted(?) my head.
Then I was like giving the WTF look. + The very pissed off look.
AND HE STILL CAN ASK ME :"Why you look so pissed?"
To make things worse. After i woke up. They started laughing.
Like wtf ? Wake people up funny ?
Why don't I call you at 3a.m. every bloody day. And start laughing when you pick up. Mofo.

Bleeding incompetant.
After that went for cip on sunday.
Another cip which sucked shit.

After the person in charge from the R.C. left me and Loong just slacked through the whole thing.

played Who what huh?
Loong and Vinod lost the most.
Seriously very funny.
Was being an ass slapping their hands very hard.
So during the final round which I lost.
They all slapped even harder.
-.-

Plus the weather was frigging hot.
I should be sick because of the weather.
I want Singapore to snow.
Oh yes, learnt how to rollerblade in 5mins.
During Saturday.
Costan was an idiot.
Tricia told me one sentence and I knew how to do it already.
While Costan just shouted and screamed. And nobody could do it.
He took two days to learn and expects people to learn it in like 30min.
Bleeding mofo.

He's advices for rollerblading smoothly were like.
SPREAD YOUR LEGS!!!
YOU'RE WEARING PADS!!!
Enough said.

Honestly, I still got alot of stuff to blog about.
But this post has been way too long.

Oh gawd I'm sweating like a swine.
Stupid fever.

No comments:

Post a Comment