Thursday, April 16, 2009

CIP = NOT FUN !!!!
walao wong still said "cip zhou bo one la just sit down do nothing"
In the end got chased by thirty over people. Pushed into the corner.
Tried to run, but there were too many people.
And my legs hurt like shit lor !!!
Keep stomping my foot.
Omg. Hurts like hell now.

And I found out I was the murderer !!
How ironic. I'm the victim and the murderer -.-

Mr Krishnan drew the outline of me as the murder victim.
Mr Cheong took lots of photo lo.
I wonder if I can get those pictures.

I seriously regretted.
I wish my legs are amputated.
My thumb was full of ink.
And we found out that Outram's girls are insanely mad.

Jun de and I were like some famous people getting chased around the school.
I bet it was harder than napfa lor.
Run and push and dodge all at the same time.
Tsk.

P/s : I do not one girls to chase me. Not in this manner at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment