Sunday, April 12, 2009

This is what happened this morning.
6 a.m. :
Recurrent alarm rings.
-Wakes up- -Presses snooze button instead of the off button-
-Falls Asleep- ...... 10 mins later.
Recurrent alarm rings.
-Wakes up- -Presses snooze button instead of the off button again.-
-Falls Asleep- .......10 mins later.
Recurrent alarm rings. AGAIN.
-Wakes up- -Presses snooze button instead of the off button AGAIN.-
-Falls Asleep- ........10 mins later.
Recurrent alarm rings.
-Wakes up-
-Picks up the phone-
-Offed the damned thing-
-THROWS it across the room.Hard.-
-Falls asleep-.
-Snapped awake-
-Loud thoughts and curses went through my mind, mostly thinking :WTF DID I JUST THREW MY PHONE-
-Eye scans across the room-
Phone landed on my bunny bag.
-Falls back asleep-
-Wakes up at 2.30p.m.-
-Shouted "WTF DID I JUST THREW MY PHONE"-
-Thought for a few moments.-
-I'm such an idiot -.- -

I felt very dumb after that.
Anyway, today was a bore.
I PLAYED PET SOCIETY.
Think I'm gay now.

Anyway...................................
WHO THINKS THIS MOVIE IS STUPID !!!


















It's called handsome suit.
I don't see anything about the suit that's handsome lor.
so dumb please.
And then hor the guy must go in and then come out become more handsome.
HE STILL LOOKS UGLY !!!!
first the suit is ugly. secondly the the guy that comes out from the suit becomes uglier.
How is that a handsome suit -_-

Talking about handsome-ness and ugliness, LETS ALL JOIN BENZ'S UPT !
Ugly People Team.
I have totally no idea why I'm in it !
It totally makes no sense.
As in. The group makes no sense.
-Roll eyes roll eyes-
For more information please visit www.uglypeopleteam.blogspot.com

Right. I'm off to do something nonsensical again.
Tomorrow has school.
Hope I don't wake up at bloody 2.30p.m.
-Roll eyes roll eyes-

No comments:

Post a Comment